Association and Cooperative Management
Not all companies representing communities have licensed Property Managers or any technical qualifications. CORE Partners Property Management brings to you many years of experience in providing quality property management services. As a protection for our clients and to make sure we meet or exceed the standards of the industry, we are licensed by the state and must meet regulatory requirements. Many of our staff members have additional certifications or training as well. In today’s competitive marketplace, hiring a professional is an effective way to control costs.
What should you expect from a property manager?
- Accessibility - 24 hrs, 7 days a week
- Proactive communication
- Skill in project management
- Technical knowledge
- Community insurance needs
- Accounting requirements
- Technical skills
- Ability to maintain budgets
- Goal setting
- Knowledge of Association dynamics
- Ability to facilitate cooperation
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Licensed & Insured
- High quality service at competitive prices
- Personal day-to-day involvement
- Qualified, licensed & credentialed managers
- Service 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Residential Community expertise
- Adaptability to Association’s needs
- Established contractor relationships
- Experience in coordination and supervision of maintenance and repair projects
- Goal setting for cost control
- Economy of scale
As an owner of an Association unit and a member of an Association, one of your most valued assets is the Property Manager. Considerable time and money has been invested in your home and the goal of management is to maximize the value of your investment. Careful planning and constant attention to the maintenance of your Association property is required to assure the value of your home continues to grow.
Your home should reflect the high standards set by your Association. Those goals require attention that only a professional firm can provide.